• Laughter can help build stronger immune systems by increasing the number of white blood cells.
• Laughter also serves as a natural painkiller by reducing inflammation and releasing neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, which promote positive mood regulation.
• Regular laughter can benefit cardiovascular health by decreasing blood pressure levels.
• Deep breathing while laughing increases oxygen levels in the body, resulting in increased energy, improved digestion, and muscle strengthening.
• To get the most health benefits, aim to have at least one hearty laugh per day.
Laughter is a powerful tool that provides some awesome benefits. Here are five reasons to laugh every day. Laughter can help to build stronger immune systems.
It’s been found that laughter increases the number of white blood cells which help protect against illnesses. Many scientists believe that laughing can act as a natural painkiller by reducing inflammation within our bodies.
When we laugh, we release neurotransmitters called dopamine and serotonin, which are known for their positive effects on mood regulation. This means that if you’re feeling down or anxious, have a chuckle.
Laughter is also great for boosting cardiovascular health. Studies have shown that individuals who find themselves laughing more often tend to have lower blood pressure levels.
Breathing deeply when you laugh increases the amount of oxygen circulating in your body, which has numerous health benefits such as increasing energy, improving digestion, and strengthening muscles.
Here’s a great prescription for life. Make sure to have at least one hearty laugh a day. Your body will. Thank you.
I’m Dr. David Long, that was the long story short.
Hey, be sure and sign up for our email newsletter to get lots of great tips and great information to help you be the best you possible.